When I dream, I dream in flight
the swells and stills of all that’s come and the
setting forth our kindred sum
a point in a constellation
— Ayla Nereo, “Wild Burn”
Captain’s Log, stardate January 2017.
It is, most definitely, a new year.
I feel…well, I have a lot of feelings. I could do a whole interpretive dance performance based on my feelings in this singular moment in time. I’ve even got a soundtrack picked out; it’s called My Psychic Shuffle because my music collection’s shuffle function is freaky in its apt offerings of poignant lyrics at just the right moment.
Psychic Shuffle would be a terrible band name.
Technological mysticism aside…
REPORT, Ensign Z:
- New Year Readings are up, available via email and Skype, and I’m thrilled to be slinging New Year cards with y’all bodacious babes once again! This is my favorite seasonal offering. I love hearing how things have changed for you in the last year and what this next year holds! MAGIC!
- The 2017 Radical Self Love Almanac is available for purchase, featuring my Tarotscopes alongside articles and rituals by such illustrious folks as Veronica Varlow and Tess Whitehurst. Love those magical babes!
- Greenwood Conjure is go! For all your practical magic concerns, Khi Armand and I have set up this tidy little situation to combine our strengths and skill sets in service of our local and global community. We’re currently offering diagnostic readings, sorcerous services, and the setting of lights. More goodness to come! You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Readings through Paige Z’s Tarot and Tea will of course still be available, though occasionally you will find that the BUY NOW buttons are gone. This is necessary in order to maintain a healthy life-work balance for myself. These downtimes will likely be during the dark moon, on weekends, and holidays.
Witches gotta rest!
BEHIND THE SCENES REPORT:
- I’m working on a new offering for women who are in a transitional period of life. I’d like to run a batter tasting, so to speak, starting around Candlemas at the beginning of February. If you are a woman and you feel like you’re in between worlds, uncertain of exactly what lies in the unknown territory ahead, add yourself to the interest list here and you’ll be the first to get The Scoop.
- Video blogs are coming soon, due to extremely popular demand! I HEARD YOU. Thank you for your input and feedback! Thankya big-big.
- Creative art projects are in the works that I hope you’ll find interesting… Right now I’m doing sketches, studies, and am working on the best way to share these projects with you. Follow me on Instagram @tarotandtea for periodic art updates and WIP glimpses.
ALSO: at the tail end of 2016, one of my best and oldest friends gave birth to the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen in my life. Welcome to Earth, Emerald Poole! You’re going to shake things up and change the world, I know it. I mean hello, baby, you’re a double Capricorn with Pluto exactly rising?!? POWER CHILD!
The world is full of nonsense with which we must deal.
The road is long and we carry on as best we can: keeping company that uplifts us, making due where we are lacking, trying our best to understand who we are and what we’re here to do.
For all of you who have been following me through the years, or who are newcomers to my world:
I’m grateful beyond words for your continued support, companionship, and courage.
It’s not easy, being incarnated in bodies on Earth. The fact that you choose to spend some of your time with me, well, it puts me in the mood to get up and do an interpretive dance.
HI! YA! HEY!
I love you and I wish all the best for you in 2017.