Welcome! On this page you can find information about:
- how to contact me
- some of the podcasts and interviews I’ve done
- media bios: the long and short of it
MEOW MEOW BROWN COW
You may write to me at email@example.com. Response time can take up to a week, as I am currently a one-witch operation. Thank you for your understanding!
I would love to hear about your project or idea! I very much enjoy doing podcasts and interviews (as both interviewer and interviewee), enthusiastically reviewing books and tarot/oracle card decks, and making appearances at retreats and events as a speaker, teacher, reader, and/or facilitator. My uniquely enthusiastic energy makes for a good time no matter the medium.
Interested in collaborating? Want to interview or be interviewed by me? Wondering if your project or event would be a good fit? You can drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Yeah, kitties!
SELECT PODCASTS AND INTERVIEWS
- The Modern Mystic Podcast: Living A Magical Life with Amelia Quint and Paige Zaferiou
- Finders/Keepers (Episode 3): Paige Zaferiou on Mediumship and Creative Healing, part of the Brooklyn Antiquarian Book Fair 2021
- Theresa Reed’s Tarot Bytes Episode 92: Jumpers with Paige Zaferiou
- ConQuest: Shamans, Tarot, and Crystals, Oh My!
- Heavy Leather Topless Dance Party: Episode 107 (interview begins at 30 minutes)
- The Hermit’s Lamp EP73 Art, Shamanism, and the Journey with Paige Zaferiou
- Weird Web Radio featuring Special Guest Paige Zaferiou
- Little Fox Tarot’s “I’m Here To Make Your Fucking Day – Paige Zaferiou” Interview
- The Tarot Lady’s Talkin’ Tarot with Paige Zaferiou
- Briana Saussy’s Many Branches: Tea-lightful Cards and Magic with Paige Zaferiou
- Sarah Starrs’s Punk Rock Personal Development Podcast #33
- Tiny Jaentsch’s Core: The Power of Living Your Truth Podcast
Paige Zaferiou (zah-FAIRY-oo) in a sacred artist living and working in Salem, Mass. As a spiritual consultant, she specializes in helping people navigate weird transitions and reconnect with the path of their soul’s creative purpose. When she isn’t slinging cards or gazing at the stars, you can usually find her brewing up a cup of tea.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME
thanks! I love you!